Sunday, December 6, 2015

It Only Takes A Dollar To Make This Girl Holler (for joy)

OK, OK, it's actually $1.07 after you include tax, but that just doesn't sound nearly as catchy!??!!??  SO - the hot trend this Christmas season is the reindeer!  I mean - deer and antlers EVERY.WHERE.  I am loving it!  Now - run, don't walk - to your nearest Dollar Tree and buy this fab glitter reindeer decoration that I bought just two days ago!  It comes in both red and silver, and I cannot tell you how many options there are with this one unbelievably precious glitter deer!  In fact, in retrospect, I should have bought all 20 of the ones that they had in stock, and glared at any women that came remotely close to my cart.  Check out all the fun things that you can easily do with this $1 (and seven cents) glitter reindeer to add moxie to your holiday decor!


There he is in all his glory - Glitter George - awaiting the opportunity to enhance and brighten your holiday spirit...


1)  You can use him to accent your holiday mantle!


2)  You can use him to spruce up any wreath you have out on display!


3)  You can use him to enhance any display hutch, china cabinet, or piece of furniture that you feel could some extra Christmas spirit!


4)  You can use him to supplement any mirror in your home!  He could even be hung on a mirror in your guest bathroom for all your friends to drool over as they scrub their holiday hands in your sink!


5)  You can even use him to top off your Christmas tree!  In fact, Double G (Glitter George) would even look fabulous as a tree topper for your tree this year!  Seriously - the options with him are ENDLESS!  As I am typing this, I am getting this overwhelming urge to just hop into my car and start hitting every local Dollar Tree for all of their Double G's!   I knew that I should have bought at least 5 red and 5 silver George's when I had the chance...  That is SO at the top of my list for tomorrow - multiple Dollar Tree's - check, check...  After all this decorating, I feel that I deserve a fabulous adult bevvy, and I know just the one to make!


Here it is in all it's frugal glory - Kool-Aid cocktails (aka Crunk Juice)...  This recipe is for a Kool-Aid Sangria to serve at your next party!  Your guests will love it!  The recipe calls for 2 bottles of inexpensive red wine (preferably a merlot or cabernet), 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 packet of unsweetened lemon lime Kool-Aid, and 1 packet of unsweetened orange Kool-Aid.  The key to keeping your party classy is to serve the crunk juice in a really fancy beverage dispenser, and your guests will be none the wiser.  Voila - your bartending AND decorating skills are at a whole new level!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...